$45 - $100 NZDBook Now
Discover beautiful lakes and mountains, the excitement of bungy jumping, fine local wines, Lord of the Rings film locations, picturesque Arrowtown and visit a historic woolshed. An affordable tour option, ideal for families and the easiest way to see the iconic sights in and around Queenstown.
Morning tour: 9:30am to 12:30pm Hotel pick ups.
Queenstown Hill Views: spectacular birds eye views of Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu, the Remarkables, Lord of Rings locations. AJ Hackett Kawarau Bungy Bridge: the birthplace of bungy as we know it. Watch intrepid jumpers hurl themselves off the historic Kawarau suspension bridge. Lord of the Rings Film Sites: be transported to Middle Earth at the Kawarau Gorge, film location for the Pillars of the Kings scenes. Great photo opportunity. Gibbston Valley Winery and Cheesery: savour a selection of wines produced on site. Browse through the winery's well-stocked gift shop and delicatessen. Wine tasting included. Captivating Arrowtown: the beautiful town retains its historic charm through careful preservation of its colourful past. Great shopping and cafes. If there is time a quick stop at a historic woolshed at Mt Dewar farm with a chance to feed the sheep. Return to Queenstown via Arthurs Point and the world famous Shotover Canyons.
- MinPrice: $45
- MaxPrice: $100
- Pick ups for this tour is available from all Queenstown hotels excluding Millbrook, Matakauri and Blanket Bay.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Holiday hours : 25th Dec, 26th Dec, 1st Jan, 2nd Jan, Good Friday and Easter Monday no tours operating
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Queenstown Highlights tour is an ideal option for event activity inclusions, partner programs and optional activity programs. Group discounts are available, Price on request.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 100
- Valid until 30 September, 2020