$40 - $95 NZDBook Now
Discover beautiful lakes and mountains, the excitement of bungy jumping, fine local wines, Lord of the Rings film locations and the 1860s gold rush in Arrowtown. An affordable tour option, ideal for families and the easiest way to see the iconic sights in and around Queenstown,
Queenstown Hill Views: spectacular birds eye views of Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu, the Remarkables, Lord of Rings locations. AJ Hackett Kawarau Bungy Bridge: the birthplace of bungy as we know it. Watch intrepid jumpers hurl themselves off the historic Kawarau suspension bridge. Lord of the Rings Film Sites: be transported to Middle Earth at the Kawarau Gorge, film location for the Pillars of the Kings scenes. Great photo opportunity. Gibbston Valley Winery and Cheesery: savour a selection of wines produced on site. Browse through the winery's well-stocked gift shop and delicatessen. Wine tasting included. Captivating Arrowtown: the beautiful town retains its historic charm through careful preservation of its colourful past. Great shopping and cafes.
- MinPrice: $40
- MaxPrice: $95
- Pick ups for this tour is available from all Queenstown hotels excluding Millbrook, Matakauri and Blanket Bay.
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Holiday hours : 25th Dec, 26th Dec, 1st Jan, 2nd Jan, Good Friday and Easter Monday no tours operating
- Group Info: Queenstown Highlights tour is an ideal option for event activity inclusions, partner programs and optional activity programs. Group discounts are available, price on request.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 100
- Jan - Dec