Mt Cook Private Day Tour
$1,665 - $2,200 NZDBook Now
- Departing Queenstown in the morning we will travel through the Kawarau Gorge and on to Cromwell in true Central Otago. Here we stop at a roadside stall to sample some of the fruits fresh from the orchards that this area is famous for.
- Having had a break and stocked up on snacks, our journey then takes us through the dramatic Lindis Pass and on to Mackenzie Country at the base of the Southern Alps.
- Pass by Lake Pukaki, with its incredible aqua blue water before arriving at Mt Cook Village where the scale of the towering mountains of this National Park are revealed.
- Once at Mount Cook there are many choices of activities including walks, 4WD buggy tours, ski planes, heli tours, glacier landings, iceberg boat tours, lunch at the Hermitage, and a visit to the fantastic Department of Conservation Information Centre and Museum. The cost of these activities are not included in the price of the private tour, giving you option to choose - we can recommend and pre-book activities for you when planning your day.
- Once you're finished with your chosen experience, we will travel back to Queenstown, this time via the Lake Pukaki Visitor Centre, Wanaka and the Cardrona Valley. A break in Wanaka and time for some more photos or perhaps a beer at the classic Cardrona Pub before a short trip home over the Crown Range and the conclusion of your tour, we'll have you dropped back to your accommodation in the evening. The total trip time is approximately 12 hours.
- If you would like to make this tour into an over-night experience, we are able to book accommodation for you. Ask us for a quote.
- If you would prefer to heli one way between Queenstown and Mt Cook, we can make the arrangements for you and ensure that your tour is planned around your flights.
- MinPrice: $1,665
- MaxPrice: $2,200
- Price is per vehicle: Up to 3 guests - $1665 / Up to 6 guests - $2200
- Open For Business : No
- Open From : 04/01/2021
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Hours : 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Capacity: 6