The Highlights of Queenstown - Luxury Half Day Tour
$245 NZDBook Now
With so many tours on offer, things to do and places to see in Queenstown, how do you choose?
Our professional local guides have taken years to research all there is to know about Queenstown. We have created a refined tour of the best local sightseeing for you.
This tour is for those who prefer personalised small groups. We have a maximum of 6 guests per tour. This allows access to locations and venues that are not available to everyone. You’ll benefit from more personal attention and your guide will tailor the tour to suit the group. (You are also a lot less likely to get other people’s heads in your photos!)
See the sights in the comfort of a luxury vehicle with leather seats, lots of legroom, Wi-Fi, bottled artisan water, premium accessories, first class safety and exceptional guides.
Included in this 4-hour tour:
- View the breath-taking panorama of Queenstown and the Wakatipu Basin from two mountain lookouts and hear about how this stunning landscape came to be.
- Watch the brave and crazy souls throwing themselves from the old Kawarau Bridge, the world’s original bungy site.
- Stop off for a wine tasting at one of the award winning and Southern-most wineries in the world.
- Visit Arrowtown with its old-world charm, fantastic shopping and golden history.
- Morning or afternoon tea break at a hand-picked local café.
- Visit Skippers Saddle for views into the famous scenic canyon and snow covered Southern Alps beyond.
- Fossick for gold on the banks of one of the world’s richest gold-bearing rivers and learn about the cultural history of the area.
Pick up and drop available from any accommodation in central Queenstown.