Milford Fly Walk Cruise Fly
$749 - $869 NZDBook Now
Fly from Queenstown airport over the Wakatipu Basin and enjoy spectacular scenery as you come into land in Milford Sound. A short boat ride takes you to the start of the Milford Track, where you will begin a three and a half hour guided walk. Trek along well formed trails to the stunning Giant Gate Waterfall and back again.
After a quick transfer, you’ll board a Mitre Peak Cruise through Milford Sound. Enjoy informative commentry as the Captain takes you right up to the incredible Bowen Falls, past snow-capped Mount Pembroke and the awe-inspiring Mitre Peak, towering 1692 metres from the ocean floor.
The scenic flight back to Queenstown takes you over the Milford Track. Soar above glaciers, lakes, forests and past the incredible Sutherland Falls, at 548 meters this giant will take your breath away.
- MinPrice: $749
- MaxPrice: $869
- Child pricing available.
- We provide courtesy transfer to and from Queenstown.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please contact us direct for charter options.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 29