Boys Weekend in Queenstown
$585 NZDBook Now
Boys Weekend in Queenstown - 2 Nights from $585* per person (with Leisure Times Tours).
Much needed boy time? Gather the lads and head to the adventure capital of the world – Queenstown! You will explore Queenstown and the picturesque surrounding area, sample the area’s best beer, produced locally. A brew master will take you through a working brewery and share their passion and knowledge of the industry. Enjoy your tapas style lunch with stunning views, while you sample taste-bud-tinglingly-good craft beer. For the remainder of your time there’s plenty to choose from: You may wish to experience a thrilling ride on a jetboat, parasail on the lake, join a 4WD tour onto a rural property with panoramic views across the valley, play a round of golf or enjoy the challenge of white water rafting, join a winery tour to some of the most southern vineyards in the world, ride the aerial gondola or if you dare – try bungy-jumping (all at extra cost).
Standard Package Features:
- 3 days Van Hire from Queenstown Domestic Airport
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Blue Peaks Apartments in a 3-bedroom Apartment – or similar
- Half Day Mountain Air & Beer tour with Brewbus
- Skyline Aerial Gondola & 3 x Luge Rides
Departs: 01 Jun - 31 Oct 20 and 01 Apr - 31 May 21 - Surcharge applies to travel 01 Nov 20 - 31 Mar 21.
- Items and services as specified in the itinerary only
- NZ GST at 15% (government imposed tax and subject to change without notice)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airfares are not included
- Any meals unless otherwise specified within the itinerary
- Use of rooms before/after normal check in/out times
- Any services not mentioned within the itinerary
- Special event surcharges – surcharges and closeouts may apply
- Items of a personal nature eg. laundry, internet access, phonecalls, excess luggage etc
- Any credit card or bank fees
- Travel insurance is not included, but highly recommended
- Any further Government taxes or duties that may be introduced
- When renting a vehicle (if applicable)
- Petrol/oil/CDW insurance for rental vehicle (airport/ferry terminal collection/return fee / bond / excess applies - pay direct)
- Rental vehicle additional Fees - pay direct
- GPS Navigational System
- Car parking fees
Conditions: * It is our policy to present the cost of our flights & holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase. Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices.