Queenstown Downhill Mountain Bike Adventure
$750 - $2,376 NZDBook Now
This self-guided Downhill Package is for ambitious riders ready to grab life by the bars, hit the dirt and experience the best of New Zealand’s mountain biking at full speed. You'll spend three, five or seven nights in the heart of the adventure capital, Queenstown, riding technical tracks, navigating steep descents, big drops and jump sections at some of the world's most renowned bike parks – Queenstown, Coronet Peak, Cardrona and Fernhill.
With trails to suit all levels, from blue to black diamond, epic scenery and what are believed to be some of the largest public jumps in the world, there really is no better place for a downhill adventure.
Mountainwatch Travel packages are fully customisable, choose the duration of your stay, your accommodation and add on a range of unmissable experiences to enjoy Queenstown at full-speed – with 16 years of travel experience, our team will make it one unforgettable trip.
All Downhill packages include:
- Car Rental
- Bike & Gear Rental
- Bike Park Passes
- Epic Downhill Trails
- Queenstown Mountain Bike Club Membership
- MinPrice: $750
- MaxPrice: $2,376
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday : 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday : 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday : 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday : 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Group Info: All of our packages are fully customisable to suit your group size, big or small. Please contact our travel consultants and we'll create a custom itinerary for your group.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com