Great Otago Explorer E-Bike Package
$919 - $2,401 NZDBook Now
This self guided Great Otago Explorer Package is for anyone ready to grab life by the bars and experience the best of New Zealand’s beautiful bike trails. Spend three, five or seven nights between Queenstown and Central Otago, where you’ll ride two of New Zealand’s 22 Great Rides, the Queenstown Trail and Roxburgh Gorge Trail. You’ll also take a scenic cruise on the TSS Earnslaw across Lake Wakatipu to discover a trail only accessible by boat, journey through Central Otago wine country and experience the sought-after Lake Dunstan Trail.
Mountainwatch Travel packages are fully customisable, choose the duration of your stay, your accommodation and add on a range of unmissable experiences – with 16 years of travel experience, our team will make it one unforgettable trip.
The Central Otago Explorer Packages include:
- Accommodation in Queenstown and Cromwell
- Car Rental
- E-Bike & Helmet Rental
- Station to Station Trail (including two scenic boat transfers)
- Jet Boating to Roxburgh Gorge Trail
- New Zealand’s Great Rides
- Queenstown Mountain Bike Club Membership
- MinPrice: $919
- MaxPrice: $2,401
- Months of Operation: January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Group Info: All of our packages are fully customisable to suit your group size, big or small. Please contact our travel consultants and we'll create a custom itinerary for your group.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com