7-Night Queenstown Ski Adventure: Rydges Lakeland Resort | Mountainwatch Travel
$1,180 NZDBook Now
Queenstown is the most popular ski destination in New Zealand and it’s no wonder why…this alpine town has so much to offer! Our seven-night package at Rydges Lakeland Resort includes everything you need for a memorable trip, from deluxe accommodation and free breakfast, to a five day mountain pass for ski fields, The Remarkables and Coronet Peak. You’ll also get a VIP Mountainwatch Travel card which will give you access to discounts and value ads at Queenstown’s best hospitality hot-spots, retail stores and experiences to enjoy when you’re off the mountain.
About the hotel: Rydges Lakeland Resort is located on the shores of Lake Whakatipu, just five minutes walk from the centre of Queenstown. This property is renowned for its stunning lake views. The hotel caters for everyone with a variety of room types as well as a fantastic in-house restaurant, bar and swimming pool.
Our packages are fully customisable, so if there are any experiences you want to tick off, places you want to see or things you want to do our travel consultants can make it happen.
Rydges Lakeland Resort package includes:
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Twin Share Lakeview Room
- 5 day early bird lift pass to Coronet Peak & The Remarkables
- Queenstown resort office to assist with local arrangements/recommendations
- VIP card giving you discounts and value ads at over 20 of Queenstown's best restaurants, bars, cafes and retail outlets
- Welcome drink, come meet the team and enjoy a drink on us every Tuesday afternoon
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Access
- Kids menu
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- On-site Parking
- Restaurant on Site
- Satellite TV
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $1,180
- Price is per person based on twin share.
- Your travel consultant can add mountain transfers or car rental to your package.
- Monday: 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9am - 5pm
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: All our packages are fully customisable to suit your group size, big or small. Please contact our travel consultants and we'll create a custom itinerary for your group.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org