7-Night Queenstown winter escape with JUCY Snooze | Mountainwatch Travel
$847 NZDBook Now
Queenstown is the most popular ski destination in New Zealand and it’s no wonder why…this alpine town has so much to offer! Our seven-night package at JUCY Snooze includes everything you need for a memorable trip, from deluxe accommodation and free breakfast, to a five day mountain pass for ski fields, The Remarkables and Coronet Peak. You’ll also get a VIP Mountainwatch Travel card which will give you access to discounts and value ads at Queenstown’s best hospitality hot-spots, retail stores and experiences to enjoy when you’re off the mountain.
About the hotel: Jucy Snooze is hostel and hotel-type accommodation right downtown Queenstown. You can choose from Queen or Family private rooms with ensuites or stay in one of their dorms if you don't mind sharing. Jucy's dorms boasts their famous pod beds - completely enclosed so you get a bit of privacy.
Our packages are fully customisable, so if there are any experiences you want to tick off, places you want to see or things you want to do our travel consultants can make it happen.
JUCY Snooze package includes:
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Jucy Pod in 8 share room
- 5 day early bird lift pass for Coronet Peak & The Remarkables
- Queenstown resort office to assist with local arrangements/recommendations
- VIP card giving you discounts and value ads at over 20 of Queenstown's best restaurants, bars, cafes and retail outlets
- Welcome drink, come meet the team and enjoy a drink on us every Tuesday afternoon
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Access
- Restaurant on Site
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $847
- Price is per person
- Your travel consultant can add mountain transfers or car rental to your package.
- Monday: 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9am - 5pm
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: All our packages are fully customisable to suit your group size, big or small. Please contact our travel consultants and we'll create a custom itinerary for your group.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com