Green & Gold - Nomad 4WD & Dart River Jet Boat
$275 - $499 NZDBook Now
If there is one tour that captures the diversity and richness of the mountains and valleys surrounding Queenstown, it is undoubtedly Green & Gold.
Your scenic journey starts by travelling beyond Glenorchy and far up Dart River into the lush green forests and snow-capped mountains of Te Wahipounamu World Heritage area, where the early Maori traded the highly valued Greenstone with obsidian from the North Island Tribes.
Then following the footsteps of the European pioneers on their quest for gold in locations around the Wakatipu Basin, Explore the golden hills of the high country and marvel at scenery used to illustrate Middle-earth in the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies.
$499 per adult and $275 per child (4-14 years old)
8.00am from Queenstown Information Centre. Allow 9.5hrs return.
Jet boat with Dart River Jet Safaris, 4 hours 4WD tour, gold panning and refreshments. Transfers from Queenstown central hotels are included.
What to bring:
Water, a camera and a sense of adventure! Dress warmly.
For Dart River Jet Safaris, minimum child height of 1 metre applies irrespective of child age. Children aged 3-4 years can travel FOC. No age or height limited for Nomad Safaris 4WD tour.
PLEASE NOTE: Bring cash or credit card for a lunch stop at Glenorchy. Insect repellent recommended for summer. Extra warm layer of clothing recommended for winter.
- MinPrice: $275
- MaxPrice: $499
- Pick up 8.00am from Queenstown Information Centre, check in 15 minutes prior departure time. Some Queenstown hotels pick up may be included.
- Monday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Not available for Christmas Day
- Group Info: A full day scenic adventure combining Dart River Jet Safaris and Nomad Safaris. Itinerary could be tailored with a picnic or gourmet lunch stop along the shore of Lake Wakatipu. Contact us to find out more!
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 150
- Jan - Dec