Lord Of The Rings 4WD Tour - Queenstown
$99 - $225 NZDBook Now
Queenstown Lord Of The Rings - Safari of the Scenes Wakatipu Basin - An adventure safari packed with breathtaking scenery, thrilling 4WD action whilst discovering LOTR filming locations. Visit the filming locations of Minas Tirith, Misty Mountains, the Pillars of the Kings (Argonath), Gladden Fields, the Ford of Bruinen and more. Travel the historic gold mining roads, Macetown Road and Skippers Canyon Roads, exciting 4WDing and river crossings, stop for refreshments and the opportunity to try your hand at Gold Panning. Take in the spectacular panoramic views over the Wakatipu Basin.
Price: $225 per adult; $99 per child (4-14 years old)
Departs: 8.15am and 1.30pm. Allow 4 hours.
Includes: Gold panning and refreshments. Pick up from town centre or Queenstown central hotels.
What to bring: Water, a camera and a sense of adventure!
- MinPrice: $99
- MaxPrice: $225
- $225 per adult, $99 per child (4-14 years old). Infant FOC (0-3 years old). Price valid till 30.09.2020
- Pick up from town centre and Queenstown central hotels . Surrounding suburbs by arrangement, contact us to find out more.
- Monday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Holiday hours : 07:00 - 21:00
- Group Info: A fleet of twenty-two matching 4WD vehicles will transport your clients to magical lands made famous by movie maker and gold seekers. Private tour with personalised adventure. With access to gold heritage areas, farmland and Lord of the Rings locations we can make your big idea a reality!
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 120
- Jan - Dec