Lord Of The Rings Scenic Tour - Glenorchy
$195 - $225 NZDBook Now
Glenorchy Lord Of The Rings - Safari of the Scenes Glenorchy - the tour to rule them all, for LOTR fans. This scenic safari offers breathtaking mountain and forest views along the short of Lake Wakatipu towards Glenorchy and Paradise Valley.
Visit the filming locations for Isengard, the Ithilien Camp, Lothlorien & Fanghom forest, the Battle of Amon Hen and many more. Visit filming locations from LOTR, the Hobbit, X-men Origins: Wolverine, the Chronicles of Narnia: Price Caspian, the Waterhorse, Pete's Dragon and others.
Price: $225 per adult; $99 per child (4-14 years old)
Departs: 8.00am and 1.30pm. Allow 4 hours 15 mins.
Includes: Pros, costumes and refreshments. Pick up from town centre or Queenstown central hotels.
What to bring: Water, a camera and a sense of adventure!
- MinPrice: $195
- MaxPrice: $225
- $225 per adult, $99 per child (4-14 years old). Infant FOC (0-3 years old). Price valid till 30.09.2018
- Pick up from town centre and Queenstown central hotels . Surrounding suburbs by arrangement, contact us to find out more.
- Monday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Holiday hours : 07:00 - 21:00
- Group Info: A fleet of twenty-two matching 4WD vehicles will transport your clients to magical lands made famous by movie maker and gold seekers. Private tour with personalised adventure. With access to gold heritage areas, farmland and Lord of the Rings locations we can make your big idea a reality!
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 120
- Jan - Dec
- Valid until 30 September, 2020