Guided eBike Tour - Ride to the Sky - Mountain Scenery Tour
You’ll need to strap on your adventure pants for this one….take a ride to the top of Grant Peak, 800 meters above sea level overlooking just about all of the Wakatipu Basin.
The Tour will start and finish in Frankton (The Barn/Buzz Stop Hansen Road) only 5 minutes from the airport. You will be given an introduction to eBiking, a quick briefing of the purpose-built trail and fitted with all safety equipment.
You will pass Lake Johnson, Tuckers Beach and through a working farm to the start of the 749-meter climb (but don’t worry, the eBikes come with a magic button called ‘TURBO’ it’s like the hand of God helping you all the way to the top)
What makes this trail so magical is the spectacular and exclusive scenery showcasing the very best of Queenstown’s natural landscape.
Jaw-Dropping views of The Remarkables (Kawarau), QT Airport, Deer Park Heights, Cecil (Kamo) & Walter (KamoKamo) Peaks, Ben Lomond, Coronet Peak, Dalefield, Arrowtown, Lake Hayes, Lake Johnson, Shotover and Kawarau Rivers, The Crown Range, Gibbston Valley, Mt Rosa and of course the mighty-mighty Wakatipu, which can all be seen from the same spot.
- 3+ hours of eBike heaven.
- Uphill has never been this much fun “It’s like the hand of God helping you the whole way”
- Exclusive location with purpose-built tracks, you’ll only be able to get there with NZeBike Tours.
- Be at one with the Sky and float above Queenstown, with 360’ views perfect for Social Media.
- The trail runs through working farmland to the very top of Grant Peak.