Full Day Lord Of The Rings Tour - Queenstown & Glenorchy
$236.25 - $461.25 NZDBook Now
Full Day Lord Of The Rings - The Safari of the Scenes full day tour covers much ground to deliver the signature scenes shot around the Queenstown region. Commencing at 8am, the tour first travels West to Glenorchy and Paradise before returning to Queenstown for lunch followed by Arrowtown and Gibbston before finishing in Skippers Canyon. Refreshments of tea, coffee, hot chocolate accompanied by biscuits and cake are served both morning and afternoon and a light lunch is supplied in one of the Queenstown cafes. The morning tour travels along the Wakatipu Lake edge to the small hamlet of Glenorchy. This portion is scenic with many photo stops along the way and in the Paradise region of Mount Aspiring National Park, short walks on flat forest track are easy and the road is a mixture of seal and gravel. The afternoon section is more rugged with short periods of rough ground and river crossings. The tour visits Gibbston and Arrowtown and the Skippers Canyon Road which is high and windy. Short walks are on well managed surfaces and the opportunity to pan for elven gold is beside the river on uneven ground.
Join us ! “Let this be the hour when we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red dawn. Forth, Eorlingas! “
Price: $461.25 per adult; $236.25 per child (4-14 years old)
Departs: 8 am. Allow 9.5 hours (1 hour for lunch)
Includes: Gold panning, pros, costumes refreshments. Pick up from town centre or Queenstown central hotels.
What to bring: Water, a camera and a sense of adventure!
- MinPrice: $236.25
- MaxPrice: $461.25
- $461.25 per adult, $236.25 per child (4-14 years old). Infant FOC (0-3 years old). Price valid till 30.04.2021
- Pick up from town centre and Queenstown central hotels . Surrounding suburbs by arrangement, contact us to find out more.
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: A fleet of twenty-two matching 4WD vehicles will transport your clients to magical lands made famous by movie maker and gold seekers. Private tour with personalised adventure. With access to gold heritage areas, farmland and Lord of the Rings locations we can make your big idea a reality!
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 120