License to Chill
$319 - $1,199 NZDBook Now
The best way to spend a blissed out summer's day! We depart from Queenstown (or Glenorchy if you prefer) and head far away from the crowds into the Rees valley. From here we'll explore the stunning landscape by foot until we reach our lunch spot. After a hearty lunch, we'll inflate our Packrafts and begin the next phase of our journey on the river.
The river itself is super gentle with no major rapids to contend with so sit back, relax and allow gravity to do the hard work for us!
Expect an easy (flat) hike of around 1.5 hrs and a similar length paddle. Bring shoes you don't mind getting wet and a sense of adventure!
- MinPrice: $319
- MaxPrice: $1,199
- We run day trips, courses, camping trips and multiday adventures. For bespoke trips please get in touch for a quote.
- We meet centrally in down town Queenstown, however we'd be very happy to pick you up from your accomodation or from Glenorchy. Self drivers welcome
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8am - 8om
- Tuesday : 8am - 8pm
- Wednesday : 8am - 8pm
- Thursday : 8am - 8pm
- Friday : 8am - 8pm
- Saturday : 8am - 8pm
- Sunday : 8am - 8pm
- Holiday hours : 8am-8pm
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, October, November, December
- Group Info: Perfect for exclusive trips, family holidays, corporates, outdoor education or stag and hen parties. We rarely do cookie cutter experiences so please get in touch to discuss your needs, wishes and desires.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 15