Pip's Orchard Bed & Breakfast
$200 - $240 NZDBook Now
Spectacular scenery in Central Otago at Pip’s Orchard Bed & Breakfast
Our home is a 1930's bungalow, full of original features with modern day luxuries and a mature garden. We offer two newly refurbished bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms, one Superking and one Queen, plus the Superking can be converted into a twin room. Breakfast includes muesli or porridge with fruit and yoghurt, eggs and bacon, toast and preserves, and of course freshly brewed tea and coffee. Afternoon tea/ coffee and home baking awaits your arrival.
You’ll find Pip’s Orchard Bed & Breakfast in Gibbston Valley. Home to some of the best boutique vineyards and winemakers in the world. And, they are all less than 5 minutes drive away from our home. It is an easy walk to Brennan, Mt Rosa and Waitiri, all of which offer great platters to go with your wine tasting.
Waitiri now have Cargo brewery on site, so craft beer is also on offer. Kinross, across the road and about 500m towards Queenstown is the tasting room for Valli, Hawkshead, Coal Pit, Domaine Thompson and Wild Irishman. Wild Irishman, the latest wine product by Alan Brady the first person to plant grapes in Gibbston and the founder of the Gibbston Valley vineyard.
Kinross also has a superb bistro for lunch and dinner. At the other end of the valley you'll find, Peregrine, Gibbston Valley and Chard Farm.
It’s not all about wine
- Queenstown Trail Cycle way runs past our driveway and links to 120 kms of trails
- Kawarau and Nevis Bungy jumps are less than 10 minutes drive from here
- Historic Arrowtown only 15 minutes away including world class golf courses at Millbrook and the Hills. Plus enjoy spectacular scenery on walking trails along the river and up to the old gold mine settlements.
- Historic Cromwell and the Highlands Motorsport Park are only 25 minutes away
- Boating and fishing on Lake Wakatipu and Lake Dunstan, Queenstown
- Skiing in winter, 45 minutes from Cardrona, Remarkables and Coronet Peak ski fields.
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor seating
- Pets Allowed
- Queen Bed
- Satellite TV
- Super King Bed
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $200
- MaxPrice: $240
- The price includes a full breakfast. Each room has a new ensuite shower room, there's tea and coffee making facilities, wifi, TV, hairdryer.
- Monday : Check in from 4:00pm until 10:00pm
- Tuesday : Check in from 4:00pm until 10:00pm
- Wednesday : Check in from 4:00pm until 10:00pm
- Thursday : Check in from 4:00pm until 10:00pm
- Friday : Check in from 4:00pm until 10:00pm
- Saturday : Check in from 4:00pm until 10:00pm
- Sunday : Check in from 4:00pm until 10:00pm
- Number Of Rooms: 2
- Open year round, December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February, January
- Valid: 01 September, 2020 - 30 November, 2020
- Valid until 31 August, 2020