Half day Film Location Tours - Pure Glenorchy
$90 - $180 NZDBook Now
A guided Middle Earth & Film Location Tour like no other! Pure Glenorchy is the ONLY tour company with access to the privately owned Arcadia Station filming locations.
Pure Glenorchy are a local family owned and operated Kiwi business - taking exceptional tours since 2005!
No need to be a film buff to absolutely love this tour as the scenery alone will blow your mind!
Experience iconic Lord of the Rings locations on our scenic tour with locals guides exploring the breath-taking landscapes of Middle Earth from Queenstown to Glenorchy and Paradise.
This half day scenic tour is family friendly, fun for all ages & a photographers dream!
You will visits movie locations from The Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Hobbit, Wolverine, Narnia & more.
You’ll stand in awe before such sites as Isengard, Ithilien, Amon Hen and Lothlorien forest; where you can reenact your favorite LOTR scenes, complete with swords and capes. Your tour journeys along New Zealand’s most scenic highway from Queenstown to Glenorchy then onto Paradise in the comfort of a 4wd van, ensuring uninterrupted views of the magical vistas.
There’s plenty of opportunities to stop and capture photos of the scenery as your guide shares his passion and expertise combining local knowledge and history with tales and anecdotes from the filming of the movies.
Be surrounded by the ancient beauty of beech forests, braided rivers and glacier carved valley and experience up close the flora, fauna and wildlife of the world heritage Mt Aspiring National Park.
“Certificate of Excellence 2020 on Trip Advisor - Rated No 1 Lord of the Rings Tour in Queenstown”
• 4WD Vehicle with comfortable forward facing seats
• Family Owned and Operated since 2005
DEPARTS: Twice Daily from Queenstown at 8:00 am and 1:45pm Allow: 4 ¼ hours.
$180 per adult, $90 per child (0-14 years old)
What to bring: Water, Jacket & camera!
Includes: Delicious picnic with hot drinks & snacks for hungry hobbits, Small personalised groups, central accommodation pick up
- MinPrice: $90
- MaxPrice: $180
- Child 0-14 years $90 Adult $180
- We pickup in the centre of Queenstown or central Queenstown accommodation. For private booking, we can pick up anywhere in Queenstown.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Open daily except Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Groups love our personalised service, stunning scenery leaving them with an unforgettable experience and amazing photos. Our activity is ideal for all ages and nationalities visiting Queenstown. Can take groups up to 27 people.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 27