Pure Glenorchy Scenic Lord of the Rings Tours
$90 - $180 NZDBook Now
Local guides will help you to explore the breath-taking landscapes of Middle Earth, Glenorchy and Paradise during this half day Lord of The Rings inspired tour.
Visiting film locations from The Lord of the Rings trilogy, you’ll enjoy hearing behind the scenes stories, from decisions made by the director to amusing anecdotes about the actors. You’ll stand before such sites as Isengard, Ithilien, Amon Hen and Lothlorien forest; where you can play at being a star with our capes and swords, making for fun photos.
As you travel along New Zealand’s most scenic highway from Queenstown to Glenorchy you will have the opportunity to stop and photograph incredible vistas as your guide shares insights with you. To ensure your enjoyment we take small personalised groups travelling in a comfortable 4WD van.
You will be as satisfied as a hungry Hobbit by the delicious picnic we put on for in the World Heritage Mt Aspiring National Park. There will be savoury & sweet delights along with hot tea & coffee.
Pickup: We pick up in the centre of Queenstown or central accommodation.
Departs: Twice Daily from Queenstown at 8:00 am and 1:45pm, Allow 4 ¼ hours.
Provided: Complimentary delicious picnic including hot tea & coffee
Price: $180 per adult, $90 per child (0-14 years old)
Discounts for groups of 8 or more - please contact Kate direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards: Certificate of Excellence 2019 on Trip Advisor - Rated No 1 Lord of the Rings Tour in Queenstown
- MinPrice: $90
- MaxPrice: $180
- From 1/10/2018 Child 0-14 years $90 Adult $180
- We pickup in the centre of Queenstown or central Queenstown accommodation.For private booking, we can pick up anywhere in Queenstown.
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Open daily except Christmas Day
- Group Info: Groups love our personalised service, stunning scenery leaving them with an unforgettable experience and amazing photos. Our activity is ideal for all ages and nationalities visiting Queenstown. Can take groups up to 27 people.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 27
- Jan - Dec