Scenic Lord of the Rings Tours - Pure Glenorchy
$90 - $180 NZDBook Now
Experience iconic Lord of the Rings locations on our scenic tour with locals guides exploring the breath-taking landscapes of Middle Earth from Queenstown to Glenorchy and Paradise. The half day scenic tour, visits movie locations from The Lord of the Rings trilogy, and explores the breathtaking scenery of Glenorchy and it’s world heritage landscapes. You’ll stand in awe before such sites as Isengard, Ithilien, Amon Hen and Lothlorien forest; where you can reenact your favourite LOTR scenes, complete with swords and capes. Your tour journeys along New Zealand’s most scenic highway from Queenstown to Glenorchy then onto Paradise in the comfort of a 4wd van, ensuring uninterrupted views of the magical vistas. There’s plenty of opportunities to stop and capture photos of the scenery as your guide shares his passion and expertise combining local knowledge and history with tales and anecdotes from the filming of the movies. Be surrounded by the ancient beauty of beech forests, braided rivers and glacier carved valley and experience up close the flora, fauna and wildlife of the world heritage Mt Aspiring National Park. “Certificate of Excellence 2019 on Trip Advisor - Rated No 1 Lord of the Rings Tour in Queenstown” • Small personalised groups • 4WD Vehicle with comfortable forward facing seats • Delicious picnic with hot drinks & snacks for hungry hobbits • Family Owned and Operated Pickup: Central accommodation or centre of Queenstown collection Departs: Twice Daily from Queenstown at 8:00 am and 1:45pm Allow: 4 ¼ hours. Price: $180 per adult, $90 per child (0-14 years old) Join us to see the wonders and beauty of LOTR for yourself!
- MinPrice: $90
- MaxPrice: $180
- Child 0-14 years $90 Adult $180
- We pickup in the centre of Queenstown or central Queenstown accommodation. For private booking, we can pick up anywhere in Queenstown.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Open daily except Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Groups love our personalised service, stunning scenery leaving them with an unforgettable experience and amazing photos. Our activity is ideal for all ages and nationalities visiting Queenstown. Can take groups up to 27 people.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 27