Sofitel Queenstown Luxury Stay & Winery Tour
$759 NZDBook Now
Book with QUAY and enjoy 3 nights at the 5-star Sofitel Queenstown and our exclusive privileges. Anticipate lavish accommodation in extravagant elegance, fine dining & meticulous attention to details, all in the heart of Queenstown. Join Alpine Wine tours as they transport you to Gibbston, also known as the ‘Valley of the Vines’. It’s part of the greater Central Otago wine region and well-known as one of the world’s most scenic vineyard journeys.
Discover how the unique flavours of our Central Otago wines are created as you visit three wineries to enjoy over 16 tastings in the world’s southernmost wine region.
Immerse your senses in New Zealand’s largest wine cave, and beyond the grape enjoy a seasonal lunch at renowned winery restaurant, Akarua Wines & Kitchen by Artisan.
- Return private airport transfers
- full breakfast daily
- Valley of the vines lunch tour, includes 3 wineries, wine cave tour, 16+ wine tastings & lunch
- Use of Hamman steam room
- 15% spa treatment discount
- Welcome amenity
- Room upgrade, early check in/late check out subject to availability at check out.
$759 per person based on two people
Travel: 01 October 20 – 31 March 21
20 Nov 2020, 24 Dec 2020 – 5 Jan 2021 & 23 Jan 2021
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any meals unless otherwise specified within the itinerary
- Use of rooms before/after normal check in/out times
- Any services not mentioned within the itinerary
- Special event surcharges – surcharges and closeouts may apply
- Items of a personal nature eg. laundry, internet access, phonecalls, excess luggage etc
- Any credit card or bank fees
- Travel insurance is not included, but highly recommended
- Any further Government taxes or duties that may be introduced
- When renting a vehicle (if applicable)
- Petrol/oil/CDW insurance for rental vehicle (airport/ferry terminal collection/return fee / bond / excess applies - pay direct)
- Rental vehicle additional Fees - pay direct
- GPS Navigational System
- Car parking fees