Wine Hopper Bus
$79 NZDBook Now
Join the Wine Hopper bus service which takes you on a wine adventure at your leisure, hopping on and off at Wineries in the Queenstown and Gibbston Valley wine region. There is an array of winery restaurants and tasting rooms where you can stop for lunch or take a tasting before moving on.
The Wine Hopper runs an hourly circuit 6 times a day around the wineries and other attractions in Gibbston Valley area, and travels in and out of Queenstown every two hours throughout the day.
The wine region is just 20 minutes from central Queenstown which allows plenty of time to sip & dine, take a walk along the Kawarau River walking track, try a brew at the local tavern or hire a bike in Gibbston.
Our friendly host on board will ensure you get the most out of your experience.
The Wine Hopper allows you to enjoy the very best of Queenstown’s country side amongst picturesque surroundings.
- Price: $79
- Price includes transport only.
- Departs Queenstown 10am, 12pm, 2pm, returning 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 6pm. Once in the wine region the vineyard circuits rotate every hour.
- Monday : 08:00am - 09:00pm
- Tuesday : 08:00am - 09:00pm
- Wednesday : 08:00am - 09:00pm
- Thursday : 08:00am - 09:00pm
- Friday : 08:00am - 09:00pm
- Saturday : 08:00am - 09:00pm
- Sunday : 08:00am - 09:00pm
- Holiday hours : 08:00am
- Group Info: Wineries recommend no more than a group of 8 for wine tastings at any one time. For larger groups please contact our friendly staff who will help you make plans & advise you of options for your group.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 8
- Jan - Dec