Queenstown's Original Wine Tour
$105 - $165 NZDBook Now
Take this afternoon tour and experience the true flavour of our local pinot noir and other wine varietals at three premium vineyards. Enjoy a guided tour through the vines and into New Zealand’s largest underground wine cave. This relaxing tour travels just a short distance from Queenstown where you will be given in-depth wine tastings and presentation at each vineyard.
You do have free time. Plenty of time to unwind and get yourself a winery lunch or sample a selection of local cheeses. Craft beer tasting is also available, or there is an opportunity to substitute wine tasting for beer.
- Hosted tastings at 3 wineries
- 15+ tastings
- Underground wine cave tour
- Options at own expense; Winery lunch, Cheese tasting, Craft beer tasting.
- Courtesy pick up and drop off at selected accommodation or central Queenstown
Departs daily 1.00pm Tour operates all year around and is an all-weather activity.
4.5hours – Full afternoon tour which allows plenty of time for other morning activities.
Pick Up Options
The Queenstown Wine Trail offers a free courtesy pick up and drop off service from selected accommodation or from The Station Building in central Queenstown by arrangement.
Our tours are friendly, fun and personalised. Clients will be picked up in a fully air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinter, VW Crafter, Ford Transit or Mercedes Valente.
$165 per adult, $105 per child
- MinPrice: $105
- MaxPrice: $165
- Adult: $165 Child: $105 (1-17 years)
- Transport included, pick up from Central Queenstown or selected accommodation.
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Group Info: Private group bookings available upon request. We can also customise tours to suit your requirements.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 35
- Jan - Dec