Wine & Food - Half Day Tour
$145 - $199 NZDBook Now
This half day wine and food experience delivers an unforgettable taste of Central Otago’s wine region, showcasing its superb local produce. Your winery lunch consists of several tasting dishes each perfectly matched by the Chief Winemaker and Head Chef, using estate wines and fresh local produce. Enjoy wine tasting and presentations at 3 wineries, generally visiting one larger well-known winery and two boutique style wineries. An underground wine cave tour & tastings gives you inside information about our great wines and the Central Otago wine industry.
- Wine & Food paired lunch - *Please advise of dietary requirements on booking
- Hosted tastings at 3 wineries
- 15+ tastings
- Underground wine cave tour
- Courtesy pick up and drop off at selected accommodation or central Queenstown
Departs daily 12.00pm Tour operates daily, all year round, and is an all-weather activity.
Pick Up Options
The Queenstown Wine Trail offers a free courtesy pick up and drop off service from selected accommodation or from The Station Building in central Queenstown by arrangement.
Our tours are friendly, fun and personalised. Clients will be picked up in a fully air-conditioned Mercedes Sprinter, VW Crafter, Ford Transit or Mercedes Valente.
$199 per adult, $145 per child
- MinPrice: $145
- MaxPrice: $199
- Adult: $199 Child: $145
- We have several late model vehicles.We pick up from Central Queenstown or selected accommodation.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please contact us for group pricing and details
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 35
- Valid until 31 March, 2021