Milford Track Guided Day Walk
$195 NZDBook Now
Following a 1-hour scenic cruise on Lake Te Anau join our guides in small groups (max 12 per guide) to experience a taster of this world famous track.
Enjoy magnificent scenery throughout the leisurely 4 - 5 hour walk though ancient beech forest. There is plenty of time to relax and appreciate the serenity. During the walk your nature guide will explain the tracks history and point out native birds and plants before retracing your steps along the banks of the Clinton River.
- 9-11km (approx.) leisurely walking
- Lunch and hot drinks included
- Departs Te Anau
- 1 hour Lake Te Anau cruise (each way)
- Coach connections available from Queenstown (extra cost)
- Suitable for 10 years and over
- Departures: daily Nov - mid April
We now also offer an option to visit the Milford Track with coach connections to/from Queenstown. This Coach & Milford Track Guided Day Walk tour departs Queenstown at 6.55am (Nov - mid Apr) and returns at approx. 7.30pm. See our website for more information.
- MinPrice: $195
- Valid until 30 Sep 2020 departing Te Anau.
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Group Capacity: 0
- January, February, March, April, November, December