Milford Mariner Overnight Cruises
$522 - $561 NZDBook Now
Overnighting in the long southern twilight of spectacular Milford Sound, is a once in a lifetime experience: delicious meals; wildlife viewing; and exploring by kayak or tender craft.
Cascading waterfalls, sheer cliffs, dense rainforest and fascinating wildlife - it's all here waiting for you. When the Milford Mariner anchors in a sheltered cove, you can join the on-board nature guide and explore in tender craft (small boat) or kayaks. Then enjoy a lavish carvery buffet in the dining saloon and later indulge in some star-gazing before retiring to your private cabin.
- Daily departures from mid Sep mid May
- Kayaking & tender craft (small boat) activities included
- Specialist nature guide on board
- Milford Mariner sleeps 60
- Accommodation: private cabins with ensuite bathrooms
- Three-course evening buffet meal and cooked breakfast
- Spacious viewing decks, licenced bar & observation lounge
- Coach connections available from Queenstown & Te Anau
- MinPrice: $522
- MaxPrice: $561
- Valid until 30 Sep 2020 based on twin-share cabins. Prices are per person departing Milford Sound.
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Group Capacity: 0
- February, January, May, April, March, December, November, September, October