Te Anau Glowworm Caves
$99 NZDBook Now
Hidden beneath the mountains on Lake Te Anau's western shores is an underground network of caves lit by hundreds of glow worms. Your excursion begins with a scenic cruise across Lake Te Anau on board the catamaran Luminosa. After disembarking at Cavern House, our nature guides will take you through the caves in small groups by path and small boat to discover the water sculpted rock formations and the glow worm grotto.
- Duration: 2hrs 15 mins
- Departures: various daily (including 2pm & 7pm daily, all year)
- Departs: Te Anau
- Includes scenic cruise across Lake Te Anau
- Complimentary tea & coffee provided at Cavern House
- Small group size (maximum 14 per guide)
- Suitable for all ages with the exception of infants
- Some bending is required at the caves entrance and steps are involved.
Option: We now also offer an option to visit the Te Anau Glowworm Caves with coach connections to/from Queenstown. This Coach & Caves tour departs Queenstown at 6.55am (Oct - Apr) and returns at approx. 3.30pm. See our website for more information.
- MinPrice: $99
- Valid until 30 Sep 2020 departing Te Anau.
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Group Capacity: 0
- Jan - Dec
- Valid until 11 October, 2020