TSS Earnslaw Vintage Steamship
Relive the elegance of turn-of-the-century travel on board Queenstown's vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw. Launched in 1912, the TSS Earnslaw is believed to be the only coal-fired passenger-carrying vessel still operating in the southern hemisphere.
Cruising on this heritage vessel is truly unique. There is simply no better way to experience Queenstown's stunning alpine scenery. The TSS Earnslaw makes several trips daily across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak High Country Farm and groups are welcome on board our scheduled daytime and evening departures.
The ship's private saloon (40 seated, 65 standing) is available for hire for smaller groups requiring a distinctive private function. Alternatively, choose an exclusive charter of the TSS Earnslaw (max. capacity 400) and we will tailor an itinerary to suit your requirements. Full catering and bar facilities are available on board. Cruise options include a breakfast, cream tea, light lunch or black-tie cocktail cruise.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Valid until 15 December, 2020