Walter Peak Electric Farm Bikes
$165 NZDBook Now
Board the historic TSS Earnslaw Vintage Steamship for a spectacular cruise across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak. At Walter Peak High Country Farm you’ll meet your guide who will provide you with a briefing and familiarisation of the electric trail bikes.
This unique experience is exciting and provides a fun, low impact activity in peaceful and stunning surroundings. You will be guided through gentle rolling farmland, then climb "The Hill" and take in the views of the Colonel's Homestead and beautiful Lake Wakatipu below. Then ride the undulating tracks towards the lakeside peninsula at Beach Point reserve. Here there is a stop for refreshments and time for you to learn about the history of Walter Peak and high country farming. Your guide will also update you on Real Journeys award-winning conservation efforts to remove the invasive wilding pine trees, replacing them with pockets of native plant and bush.
Return back to the farm after riding the flat natural terraces overlooking the lake, soaking in the stunning alpine scenery. There's time to visit the gift shop and take photos before boarding the TSS Earnslaw for your return cruise to Queenstown Bay.
- Includes return cruise aboard the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw
- Group size limited to 6 per guide
- Light refreshments included
- Full briefing by guide and rider assessment
- Minimum age 13 years
- Departures: Oct - Apr
- MinPrice: $165
- Prices valid until 30 Sep 2019.
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Group Capacity: 0
- Jan - Dec