Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruises
$470 - $735 NZDBook Now
Discover the unspoiled and remote wilderness of Doubtful Sound during this unique overnight cruise.
Bottlenose dolphins are often encountered, fur seals bask on the rocks and, at times, rare penguins can be seen. Jump on a glass-roofed coach from Queenstown to start your journey. Cruise across Lake Manapouri, coach across Wilmot Pass and board the Mariner at Doubtful Sound. When the 'Mariner' anchors for the night, there is time for kayaking in sheltered waters or to go exploring in the vessel's tender craft (small boat). Enjoy the delicious three course evening meal and cooked breakfast in the morning.
- Accommodation options - private cabins or quad share bunk-style compartments with ensuite bathrooms
- Nature guide provides commentary and assists with wildlife spotting of bottlenose dolphins, seals & penguins
- All activities, meals and accommodation included
- Departures: October - April
See our website for full excursion details, coach connections and other Real Journeys tours.
- MinPrice: $470
- MaxPrice: $735
- Prices are valid from 1 October 2021 - 30 April 2022 and are per person based on a Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruise departing Manapouri.
- Open For Business : No
- Open From : 10/01/2021
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, October, November, December
- Group Capacity: 0