Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruises
$499 - $735 NZDBook Now
Discover the unspoiled and remote wilderness of Doubtful Sound during this unique overnight cruise.
Bottlenose dolphins are often encountered, fur seals bask on the rocks and, at times, rare penguins can be seen. Cruise across Lake Manapouri, coach across Wilmot Pass and board the Fiordland Navigator at Doubtful Sound. When the 'Fiordland Navigator' anchors for the night, there is time for kayaking in sheltered waters or to go exploring in the vessel's tender craft (small boat). Enjoy the delicious three course evening meal and cooked breakfast in the morning.
- Accommodation options - private cabins with ensuite bathrooms or quad share bunk-style compartments
- All activities, meals and accommodation included
- Departures: Sep - mid May
- Coach connections available from Queenstown and Te Anau (extra cost).
See our website for full excursion details, coach connections and other Real Journeys tours.
- MinPrice: $499
- MaxPrice: $735
- Valid until 30 Sep 2020 based on twin-share cabins. Prices are per person departing Manapouri.
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Group Capacity: 0
- September, October, December, November, May, March, April, February, January