Discovery Expeditions (multi-day)
Embark on a multi-day voyage of discovery through some of the most isolated and beautiful regions in New Zealand.
Discovery Expeditions operate within Fiordland (5 and 7 days) or Stewart Island (6 day trips) on board the purpose-built Milford Wanderer. These trips offer great insights into inaccessible and stunning landscapes of the world as it once was, with the opportunity to disembark and explore the shoreline and remnants of abandoned settlements. Activities include guided walks, kayaking and use of tender craft.
- Max. 32 passengers
- Departures Apr - Oct
- Specialist nature guide on board
- Cosy dining saloon & hearty meals provided by on board chef
- Warm, comfortable cabins (two passengers per cabin)
- Modern bathroom facilities with hot showers
- Kayaks and tender craft (small boat) available
- Coach connections available from Queenstown and Te Anau.
See our website for departures dates and itineraries
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Group Capacity: 0
- April, May, July, October, September, August