Central Queenstown Malaghan Apartment
$290 - $750 NZDBook Now
Perfectly located in a quiet residential area yet just a short stroll into the very heart of Queenstown, enjoy a holiday where it's all happening. Step into a world of modern design and comfort.
A fresh, light ambience relaxes guests whilst drawing attention to the epic views. The living area and master bedroom showcase Lake Wakatipu in all her glory, surrounded by Queenstown's iconic mountains.
Two bedrooms share a bathroom, while two additional toilets and a choice of bed configuration make this neat unit ideal for two couples or a family.
Newly refurbished with special touches that add a layer of luxury include a Nespresso machine, new beds with quality duck down/feather all-season duvets and electric blankets.
- Elevated above central Queenstown, leave the car at home and walk just 5 minutes down the steep street into town.
- Two bedroom unit with one off-street car park directly in front of the unit.
- Guests can enjoy the fresh mountain air and panoramic views from the front deck.
- A full kitchen is well equipped for your holiday and includes a rice cooker, slow cooker, toasted sandwich machine and smoothie maker.
- Garage space holds a table tennis table and there is plenty of room for storing bikes & ski-gear.
1. We recommend winter guests hire a 4WD vehicle as ice/grit can very occasionally affect the street
2. The carpark is not a suitable size for a campervan
- 1x King
- 1x King OR 2x single
7/14 Malaghan Street
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- King Bed
- Kitchen Facilities
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor seating
- Queen Bed
- Satellite TV
- Ski Storage
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $290
- MaxPrice: $750
- 5 night minimum stay over Christmas and New Year
- Monday : 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday : 8:30 am - 8:30 am
- Wednesday : 8:30 am - 8:30 am
- Thursday : 8:30 am - 8:30 am
- Friday : 8:30 am - 8:30 am
- Saturday : 8:30 am - 8:30 am
- Sunday : 8:30 am - 8:30 am
- Holiday hours : Closed - on call property manager
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Number Of Rooms: 2