Queenstown Private Craft Beer and Wine Tours
Let us design a private craft beer or wine tour, with a multiple of fantastic options in Queenstown this is the perfect way for friends, conference groups and sports teams to enjoy a fun social Taylor made afternoon in our amazing region. Below is just a small taste of the many great options we can arrange. With the world famous Gibbston Valley or the historic Cardrona hotel all within a short distance, Queenstown is the perfect starting point for a craft beer and wine tasting tour, with the flexibility of combing both craft beer and wine this is a great option for for varied tastes.
- The Gibbston Valley: A hot spot of New Zealand wine only 20 minutes from Queenstown.
- Bannockburn: Visit Central Otago's legendary Felton Road for a taste of Pinot Noir.
- The Cardrona Hotel: New Zealand's most photographed pub.
- Craft Beer and Lunch in the Gibbston: Taste local craft beer and a sumptuous lunch in a stunning setting.
- The Gibbston Valley Cheesery: Enjoy local made cheese and spreads.
- Wanaka: Tour a working craft beer brewery followed by tastings.
- The Cardrona Distillery: Enjoy a guided tour of the distilley and sample their amazing spirits.
- The Gibbston Valley Wine Cave: Tour New Zealand's largest wine cave.