Arrowtown Wanaka Half and Full day small group sightseeing tours
$169 - $229 NZDBook Now
Visit historic Arrowtown, stunning Wanaka and the world famous Cardrona hotel with a knowledgeable guide. The amazing landscape and scenery will truly be the highlight of your time in Queenstown.
Arrowtown Wanaka Full Day Tour | Depart daily 9.30am - Return 5.00pm 6 REGIONS | 13 AMAZING STOPS
Visit the Lord of the Rings and Bungy Bridge over the Kawarau River, Gibbston Valley with its award winning vineyards and Cromwell for a classic Kiwi morning tea. Travel onto Wanaka where you have free time to wander, eat lunch and take photos. Head back via the Crown Range road and the world famous Cardrona Hotel to historic Arrowtown. Walk among the tiny restored cottages and wander the main street of this exquisite little town. Includes morning tea and an afternoon beverage.
Arrowtown & Wanaka Half-day Tour | Depart daily 11.00am - Return 5.00pm 4 REGIONS | 8 AMAZING STOPS
Arrowtown/Chinese Village, Wanaka township, the Wanaka tree, views over Lake Wanaka, bra fence, Cardrona Hotel, top of the Crown Range & Crown Terrace lookout. Includes afternoon beverage.
Our small group tours are personal, fun and uncrowded, Maximum group size 11. Travel in modern, air-conditioned vehicles. We provide pick up and drop off for selected Queenstown accommodation providers.
Visit our website for more details and to check availability.
- MinPrice: $169
- MaxPrice: $229
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required for the tour to go ahead. Child rate (5 to 14yrs)
- Pick up and drop off to most Queenstown accommodation.
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Group Capacity: 0
- Jan - Dec