Arrowtown Wanaka Platinum Tour
$199 - $239 NZDBook Now
Full Day Experience Like No Other in Queenstown
This is our most diverse full-day tour from Queenstown, packed with 13 stops and lots of time outside the vehicle. With a taste of everything – sightseeing, shopping, history and food, it’s more comprehensive than any other Queenstown tour, perfect if you’re short on time or don’t want to be out driving every day. It’s also a loop tour so you’re never in the same place twice.
Included in your tour:
- Four historical gold mining locales: the Chinese settlement, Arrowtown, Cromwell and Cardrona.
- Morning tea stop in Cromwell at one of our favourite cafés.
- Free time in Wānaka – browse and shop in the picturesque town or enjoy lunch in one of the many great cafes.
- Travel back in time to 1863 and enjoy a drink at New Zealand’s most photographed pub, the Cardrona Hotel.
- Experience the breathtaking landscape of the Kawarau Gorge, Lakes Dunstan and Wānaka.
- Over four hours out of the tour vehicle taking in historic attractions and iconic scenery, including the Wānaka tree.
- Also included: Morning refreshments in a cafe (light snack and espresso coffee, leaf tea or hot chocolate)
- Includes: Beer or non-alcoholic ginger beer at the Cardrona Hotel
- Central Queenstown pick up and drop offs
- MinPrice: $199
- MaxPrice: $239
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required for the tour to go ahead. Child rate (8 to 16yrs)
- Pick up and drop off in central Queenstown
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Capacity: 11