Guided small group tour of historic Arrowtown for $49
$29 - $49 NZDBook Now
Departs twice daily 9.30am returns 12.30pm and 1.00pm returns 4.30pm.
Arrowtown for $49 Visit historic Arrowtown and the Chinese village. Discover the amazing history and scenery with a local knowledgeable guide.
Arrowtown was built in the 1860's, everything is within easy walking distance. Most visitors find they have time to explore the history, enjoy shops, grab something light to eat and even visit the amazing museum.
Includes: Photo stop at Lake Hayes (the ‘mirror’ lake), commentary, stories and local charm, plenty of free time to shop, sample cuisine and explore, local map, and great discounts for Lakes District Museum & Art Gallery.
Our small group tours are personal, fun and uncrowded, maximum group size 11. Travel in modern, air-conditioned vehicles. Pick up and drop off to most Queenstown accommodation.
- MinPrice: $29
- MaxPrice: $49
- Child rate (0-14 yrs). A minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to go ahead
- Selected Queenstown Accommodation pick up and drop off.
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Group Info: We can cater for 14-22 passengers travelling in two vehicles, but we require 3 days’ notice for these. Please call us even if this is not possible as we will see if we can make it work
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 22
- Jan - Dec