The Paradise Trail 4 day tour
$1,849 NZDBook Now
Revolution Tours run a fully guided and supported small group biking and walking tour around Queenstown's Lake Wakatipu amidst Mt Aspiring & Fiordland National Park and across the areas high country stations (farms). An area renowned for it's spectacular scenery, clean air and crystal clear rivers.
Traverse the western shores of Lake Wakatipu, past the small country towns of Kinloch, Glenorchy, and Paradise then into Mt Aspiring National Park. Let Revolution Tours take you on Queenstowns original fully guided and supported small group biking and walking tour. After a day of riding in spectacular surroundings you will enjoy a hearty gourmet dinner and perhaps a good wine (or two!). Following that you may choose to rest your weary limbs in front of the fire or soak in the hot tub. Then happily drift off to sleep in one of the quality historic lodges along the trail and wake refreshed for another day of adventure. Because you deserve it.
All luggage is transported by our support vehicle to the following nights destination. This leaves you free to enjoy your ride and walk without the extra weight of all your personal belongings. When riding you can cycle at your own pace along mainly flat and rolling farm and back country roads knowing that all your luggage is taken care of. Your experienced guides are there riding with you, on hand to share local knowledge, take spectacular photos and to fix those unfortunate flat tyres!
We take the hassle out of your tour planning by taking care of all aspects of your tour. Everything is included in the price of our tours except over the bar drinks. You just decide you want to come along and we take care of the rest.
We love this part of New Zealand and can't wait to share it with you.
- Price: $1,849
- Price is per person all inclusive except for over the bar drinks. This includes bikes, helmets, transfers, accommodation, food, & a local guide.
- Tours begin in Queenstown with hotel pick ups & return to Queenstown or direct to the airport post tour.
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday : 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday : 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Group Info: Tours are confirmed when bookings reach five & our maximum group size is 12.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 12
- January, February, March, April, November, December, October