$1,000 - $1,150 NZDBook Now
New Zealand’s best-kept secret is an unspoiled playground where you can indulge in a unique backcountry ski and snowboard experience - Your own private ski area.
Enjoy exclusive access to 264 hectares and 500+ vertical metres of pristine high-country terrain. Skip the chairlift queue and enjoy our state-of-the-art snowcats with specially-designed heated passenger cabins. Take in breathtaking vistas all the way from Fiordland to the West Coast, and Wanaka to Queenstown. You'll feel like you have the mountain all to yourself.
After a morning of exploration you’ll be treated to a stunning three-course lunch prepared by the team at Amisfield and accompanied by wines from their nearby vineyard on the deck of our Alpine Hut. After lunch you’re welcome to relax on the deck and enjoy another drink, or carry on making fresh tracks.
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Outdoor seating
- Restaurant on Site
- MinPrice: $1,000
- MaxPrice: $1,150
- A full day alpine adventure. Includes snowcat access to the mountain and a gourmet food and wine experience at our Alpine Hut. Maximum of 20 guests.
- Price includes return transport from Amisfield Restaurant and Cellar at Lake Hayes. Alternatively take the Cardrona Alpine Resort road.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Months of Operation : July, August, September
- Group Info: Groups of up to 10 share our snowcats for a sociable backcountry ski experience.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 10