Spirit of Queenstown Dinner Cruise
$119 - $139 NZDBook Now
Showcasing southern New Zealand’s culinary and scenic icons
Spirit of Queenstown’s light-filled restaurant and bar provides an intimate dinner setting with sweeping views as it cruises across Queenstown Bay to the sheltered base of iconic Cecil Peak.
Queenstown’s only dinner cruise includes a two-course ‘trust the chef’ menu designed to celebrate the locally-sourced produce, flavours and relaxed style of shared platter dining the southern region is renowned for.
World-class Central Otago wine and locally-crafted beer is available for pairing.
Why choose Spirit of Queenstown Dinner Cruise:
- Queenstown’s newest and most unique dinner experience
- Includes authentic, two-course set menu designed by one of the town’s most successful restaurateurs to showcase southern delicacies such as locally-produced artisan cheeses and New Zealand beef and lamb
- Fresh and seasonally-inspired vegetarian, vegan and gluten free alternative two-course set menu available
- Option to add Central Otago wine pairing to each course, with an aperitif and digestif included
- Wide range of Central Otago wines from Akarua vineyard and locally-crafted beer from Altitude brewery available for purchase
- Only a limited number of tables in intimate-sized settings are available, creating an exclusive and personal experience
- Newly refurbished restaurant and bar has a welcoming and ambient atmosphere with full height windows providing plenty of light and views
- Departs 6.30pm every Wednesday – Sunday (inclusive) and returns at 8.30pm
- MinPrice: $119
- MaxPrice: $139
- Choose from best available seat at $139 or upgrade to a guaranteed window seat for $159.
- Tuesday : 6.30pm - 9.30pm
- Wednesday : 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- Thursday : 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- Friday : 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- Saturday : 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- January, February, March, December