Milford Sound Encounter Nature Cruise
$95 - $99 NZDBook Now
Get up close to nature on the longest, small boat nature cruise in Milford Sound.
This interactive and personal cruise offers an intimate Milford Sound experience and excellent viewing opportunity of wildlife including seals, dolphins and penguins when in season. Specialist nature guides share their local knowledge with lively and informative commentary while roaming the vessel delving into the history, geology and wildlife of the fiord, and the wheelhouse is open to join and speak with the skipper. With raincoats available on board, there's a chance to taste pure glacial water straight from the waterfalls.
A lunch option is available for purchase (must be pre-ordered) and complimentary tea and coffee is provided. Coach and flight connections available from Queenstown.
- MinPrice: $95
- MaxPrice: $99
- Adult from $95 Child $30
- Flight connections available from Queenstown
- Monday : 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday : 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday : 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday : 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday : 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday : 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday : 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Group Capacity: 0
- Jan - Dec