The Fat Lamb
$9 - $49 NZDBook Now
At The Fat Lamb we love our food and we are especially passionate about serving you the best high country lamb and fresh farm produce in New Zealand.
Opened in December 2018 The Fat Lamb offers paddock to plate rustic, farmhouse cooking in one of Queenstown’s oldest buildings, Eureka House.
- A TEAM THAT CARES
Our chefs have a real passion for delivering an excellent product. Our team are knowledgeable about the source of our food, wine, beers, regions and techniques. The Fat Lamb is about understanding where our food comes, taking care of it and sharing our passion.
- GOOD FOOD STARTS WITH GREAT PRODUCE
We cook with the best our farmers and growers provide and believe that this is the only true way to cook.
- THE KIWI WAY
Lamb is truly a kiwi icon, a flavour that we in New Zealand have made uniquely our own. A product to be proud of.
- WINE AND CRAFT BEER
Our wine and craft beer list allows us to concentrate on sourcing special and unique products while working with smaller producers to showcase the diversity and regionality of our country.
All are welcome at The Fat Lamb where we believe that the more you know the history and story of food – the better it tastes.
- Kids menu
- Outdoor seating
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $9
- MaxPrice: $49
- Good food starts with great produce. Specialising in premium New Zealand Farm produce.
- Monday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Tuesday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Wednesday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Thursday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Friday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Saturday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Sunday : 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Open every day
- Group Info: The Fat Lamb has a downstairs bar suitable for private cocktail functions of up to 40 pax. The upstairs dining area and bar can seat up to 80 guests for a sit down function and over 100 for a stand up cocktail function. Please contact us for further details
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Jan - Dec