Queenstown & Wanaka - Lawyers and Notary Public
TODD & WALKER Law is one of Central Otago’s leading all service law firms headed by Principals Graeme Todd, Michael Walker, Peter Sygrove and Louise Denton.
Graeme, Michael, Peter and Louise and the firm's experienced legal team of Lawyers and Legal Executives have many close connections to Southland and Otago and the firm’s reputation extends throughout New Zealand. According to a recent article in the Australasian legal sector publication LawFuel, we were touted as being one of New Zealand's six emerging legal firms and are... "a boutique law firm with a small firm culture capable of tackling big law jobs".
Known for providing experienced, valued, cost effective and pragmatic legal advice to its local, national and international clientele TODD & WALKER Law constantly strives to provide high levels of service and prompt communication with clients. We comprise a highly-experienced team of legal staff and a reputable network of specialists and experts we can refer matters requiring particular expertise.
We regularly advise on the following areas:
- Residential and Commercial sale and purchase
- Lease agreement
- Overseas investment
- Financing and refinancing
Business and Commercial
- Company formation and Governance
- Financing and capital raising
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Civil disputes
- Criminal defence
- Employment and Health & Safety
- Resource consent applications
- District Plan or Plan Change submissions
- Enforcement proceedings, Appeals and Judicial Review
- Care of Children and guardianship
- Relationship property
- Domestic violence
- Family matters
Private Practice and Estate Planning
- Estate administration
- Trust formation and management
- Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney
With offices in Queenstown and Wanaka TODD & WALKER Law is ready to meet with you today to help you solve your legal problems and meet your legal requirements.
Learn more about our fantastic team and how we can help at toddandwalker.com
For advice or an appointment contact us on 03 441 2473 or email one for the Firm Principals;
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec