$850 - $1,550 NZDBook Now
This architecturally-designed penthouse is part of the Private Villa Collection by Touch of Spice, and benefits from the premium range of features and facilities associated with being a part this luxury collection.
Superbly placed on the hillside, Lordens Penthouse benefits from unobstructed, postcard-worthy views of the high mountain peaks and Lake Wakatipu. The apartment was designed to step back into the contours of the hill which has allowed for an impressively extensive outdoor living space; including a sheltered dining area, BBQ and sun-soaked lounge space.
The impressive features extend to the interior, with a contemporary, open plan living area, separate media room and spacious kitchen; it’s an entertainer’s dream. And with three bedrooms and three bathrooms it’s an ideal spot for a family or group of friends travelling together.
During the colder months, it provides the perfect base for your winter break to Queenstown with warming fires and the chance to unwind from a day spent on the slopes in the comfort of the private hot tub.
Facilities include: Hot tub, media room. outdoor seating & dining, BBQ.
- Bath Tub
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- King Bed
- Kitchen Facilities
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor seating
- Queen Bed
- Satellite TV
- Single Bed
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $850
- MaxPrice: $1,550
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Holiday hours : 8:30am - 5:30pm over public holidays
- Hours : 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Number Of Rooms: 3
- September, October, November, December, Open year round, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August