Grand Traverse 6 day/5 night guided walk
$1,910 NZDBook Now
The Grand Traverse starts on the shores of Lake Wakatipu and stretches the length of the Greenstone and Routeburn Valleys, crossing the main divide twice in the process. The Greenstone and Routeburn Tracks have long been New Zealand's most accessible and popular routes into the spectacular South Island high country.
This walk passes through two national parks: Fiordland and Mount Aspiring, which form part of Te Wahipounamu - the South West New Zealand UNESCO World Heritage Area. The pristine bush is home to a myriad of native birdlife: the Robin; Kea; Fantail; Parakeet; Bellbird; and Yellowhead, just to name a few. The sheer isolation and raw beauty of the Greenstone provide the perfect stage for the breathtaking scenery of the Routeburn. An unsurpassable combination making a memorable walking experience.
The Grand Traverse is a 6 day / 5 night Queenstown to Queenstown all-inclusive guided walk in New Zealand's South Island high country. The package includes all transport, accommodation, meals, snacks, backpacks and rain jackets. Accommodation is in our fully serviced lodges and you will be led by our expert guides.
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Queen Bed
- Single Bed
- MinPrice: $1,910
- Price varies depending on season and room type. Child pricing is available.
- Transport to and from Queenstown to the tracks is included on all walks with Ultimate Hikes.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Tuesday : 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Wednesday : 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Thursday : 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Friday : 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Saturday : Closed
- Sunday : Closed
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, November, December
- Group Info: We can take up to 24 people on each walk. Group bookings discounts vary - please contact our reservation office for details. Group bookings are subject to availability.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 24