The Rees Hotel Queenstown
$949 NZDBook Now
The Rees Hotel Queenstown is a sophisticated five-star hotel situated right on the shores of Lake Wakatipu. Offering a variety of spacious and luxurious accommodation options, showcasing spectacular views across Lake Wakatipu to the alpine panorama of the Remarkable Mountain range. With many exceptional features, including their own private beach & wharf, The Rees Hotel Queenstown epitomises southern hospitality at its finest. Savour some of Central Otago’s internationally acclaimed wine & food on a fabulous odyssey and enjoy multiple famous photo stops on a small group tour to Arrowtown & Wanaka.
Priced from $949*pp twin share.
- 3 nights in a Superior Hotel Room at The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments, Queenstown
- A Wine & Gourmet Odyssey (5 hours)
◦ Includes wine tasting at a minimum of 4 wineries chosen from Gibbston Valley; sightseeing with fully guided commentary; behind-the-scenes tour of Gibbston Valley vineyard & New Zealand's only wine cave; Gourmet Platter at a top winery restaurant (approx 3.45pm); learn how wine evolves from the vine to the glass
- Arrowtown & Wanaka Small Group Tour (6 hours)
◦ Includes multiple famous photo stops on the journey to Wanaka; relaxed free time at Wanaka's lakefront to enjoy the many great cafes & shops; visit to the historical gold mining town of Arrowtown; beverage at the Cardrona Hotel
*Terms and conditions. Advertised price is valid for a 3-night stay 10 to 13 September 2020. Various rates are available for alternative dates up until 31 March 2021, contact us for a specific costing Valid for sales until 31 March 2021, unless withdrawn or sold out earlier. Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation in New Zealand dollars for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Airfares & other land arrangements are additional. Maximum people per room & bedding configurations vary with each property. Bonus offers are per room per stay unless otherwise stated & conditions apply. Offers include all applicable discounts. General Conditions: Prices are correct as at 03 June 2020, subject to availability, currency fluctuation & may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. Amendment & cancellation fees apply. Minimum & maximum stays may apply. Blackout date & seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel & over peak holiday periods. Travel Agent professional service fees may apply. We welcome all major credit cards however a credit card processing fee will apply. Children & Infant prices may be available on request. Whilst every care is taken to accurately present the information & pricing we reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. Further terms & conditions apply. Contact YOU Travel for further details.