Support our Queenstown community by purchasing locally-made products online, from the supermarket or purchasing a voucher or giftcard to spend at a later date.
Experience a taste of Queenstown from within your bubble. You can still support local businesses in a variety of ways - whether it's purchasing gift cards from our restaurants, bars or activities, buying clothing and homewares from local designers and creators, or even stocking up on locally made staples like fresh produce and Gibbston wine.
Shop locally online
Even if their storefronts are not open during this time, many Queenstown businesses are selling their products online. Check out what’s on offer and make sure to click 'add to cart'.
Food, produce, meat and essential pantry staples
- European Bakery - specialists in producing handcrafted European artisan breads following traditional methods. Minimum online order is $25, delivery within Queenstown/Wakatipu Basin only.
- Gibbston Valley Cheese handcrafted sheep, goat & cow milk cheeses are available online for delivery nationwide.
- Harbour Fish offers contactless home delivery of fresh seafood to anywhere in the South Island and their fresh fish options are updated online daily.
- Neat Meat's butchery storefront is currently closed, but their online shop offers home delivery in and around the Queenstown and Arrowtown areas.
- Nomad Safaris have teamed up with ToMyDoor and will be providing contactless grocery delivery in the Queenstown area. Place your orders here.
- The Produce Box Queenstown - Delivering the freshest produce, specialty breads and dairy products to your doorstep. Free delivery.
Clothing and footware
- BONZ has been based in Queenstown for over 25 years and manufactures and retails luxury New Zealand made apparel, accessories and home goods. BONZ is operating as an essential service and producing reusable merino facemasks for Kiwis to help other businesses and keep its staff working.
- Decode Queenstown is a stylish, contemporary shop offering an eclectic mix of women's apparel, jewelry & home decor. Their storefront is closed for now but their online store is still live and running as normal.
- Elle + Riley luxury cashmere and winter knits means you can stay warm and cosy at home. They are registered as an essential service and are shipping nationwide.
- Rockies ensure your little ones are kept warm and dry this autumn and have been considered an essential service. Free delivery on all NZ orders over $69.
Craft beer & wine
- Akarua's Kitchen and Cellar door is closed but you can still purchase their wines online with free freight for all NZ customers.
- Altitude Brewing is offering contactless delivery direct to your door of all your favourite craft beers and free delivery within the Wakatipu.
- Amisfield is sharing a taste of Central Otago with its online cellar door and wines can be delivered within New Zealand, Australia and the USA. Delivery is free on cases of 12 bottles.
- Canyon Brewing is offering free delivery for any purchase around the Queenstown area so you can still enjoy delicious locally crafted beer and select wines from home.
- Chard Farm, long established and family run winery is selling their wines online with free shipping across NZ.
- Gibbston Vallery Winery is world renowned for crafting award-winning Central Otago Pinot Noirs - you can still buy them online with contactless delivery.
- Mount Edward Wines are offering free delivery through out New Zealand so you can still try their limited edition wines from home.
- Preregrine Wines are offering 10% discount on purchases of 6 bottles or more as a gesture of goodwill during this unprecedented time and free freight on all purchases within New Zealand, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- The Winery - the world's largest range of New Zealand wines are available online with both New Zealand and worldwide delivery available.
IT & technology
- Mac Ops - is operating remotely and offering IT device repairs, mobile phone repairs, IT Support, rental of MacBooks/ phones / iPads and fulfilling online orders essential IT accessories to keep you connected and communicating.
- Queenstown IT are available to help and assist with all your IT needs so you can work from home.
Also check out the 'Shop Local Queenstown' Facebook Group, which has been created for local businesses in the Queenstown-Lakes district to share their offerings that will be available under Covid-19 Alert Level 3.
Buy local at the supermarket
As an essential service, all of our local supermarkets remain open at this time including Pak N save, Countdown, Fresh Choice and Four Square. For a gourmet supermarket experience, Raeward Fresh is also open 7 days a week and offers delivery within the Wakatipu.
You can also support many Queenstown businesses by buying local when you do your grocery shop. Queenstown wines, craft beers and coffee are all items that you can add to your shopping trolley.
Healthcare and Pharmacies
Medical centres and pharmacies are considered essential services and remain open during this time however please do not visit them if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. Instead please telephone Healthline (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or your doctor immediately.
Buy vouchers and gift cards
Is there a Queenstown experience you've always wanted to try or gift to a friend? Purchase a voucher from your favourite restaurant, shop or activity to redeem at a later date. Or check out the list of great Queenstown businesses on SOS Business, a not-for-profit initiative supporting local businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. Buy a voucher now and redeem from your local later.