Kiwi Link India is an annual Tourism New Zealand offshore event that provides a unique opportunity for representatives of the New Zealand tourism industry to educate and establish business relationships with key travel sellers from India. Kiwi Link India 2019 includes pre-scheduled meetings with product managers, consortia partners and online traveller sellers and networking opportunities at an official event function.
- Presentation: the latest Queenstown product updates
- Accommodation Timeline: Queenstown accommodation update including accommodation opened over the past 18 months, accommodation coming soon (construction has commenced), accommodation consented but not yet built and properties that have had recent refurbishments/developments.
- PowerPoint Library: with themed presentations ready to use.
- International Visitor Levy information (IVL): is a way for travelers to contribute directly to the tourism infrastructure they use and help protect the natural environment they enjoy during their stay in New Zealand.
- Queenstown Events: What's on and when. Queenstown's event calendar is packed with festivals and attractions all year round.
- Image Gallery: link to use in collateral and selling Queenstown to your clients.