Aeroptics Aerial Filming
Aeroptics owns and operates aerial camera systems, including the locally manufactured Shotover F1, providing gyrostabilised rock-steady, needle-sharp digital video images in 2k,4k,6k and 8k of the unique colours and moods found in the Wakatipu basin and surrounds. Our helicopter-mounted systems can fly in weather conditions when drones cannot fly, and our sophisticated lenses ensure a wide variety of shots within a single flight. We can also offer slow-motion options, perfect for capturing those action jet-boating and snow-sports shots.
Aeroptics’ in-house camera operator, Peter Thompson is a full-time (since 2000) award-winning aerial cinematographer who works around the world… but loves working locally. A showreel can viewed on the Aeroptics website. www.aeroptics.com. Contact us for a quote. We aim to blow your mind not your budget.
- Every job is different. Contact us for a quote specific to your needs.
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Jan - Dec