$149 - $599 NZDBook Now
Experience New Zealand flightseeing at its best with a Milford Sound flightseeing tour from Air Milford. Or choose from its fun, friendly and exclusive flight seeing tours of Doubtful Sound, Queenstown and Mt Cook.
Air Milford is a family owned and operated aviation company, which prides itself on offering visitors to New Zealand personalised flightseeing tours. You can also charter flights and enjoy even more of the dramatic scenery of New Zealand's Fiordland and Southern Alps. Air Milford has a 100% safety record whose pilots are experienced flying in mountainous terrain.
The turboprop caravan is the largest aircraft operating from Queenstown to Milford Sound, offering air-conditioning for your comfort as well as leather seating.
Air Milford has achieved Civil Aviation Authority's highest audit ratings for operations and safety.
- Air Conditioning
- MinPrice: $149
- MaxPrice: $599
- Monday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day (25th December)
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 45