Milford Sound and Big Five Glaciers Scenic Flight
$299 - $420 NZDBook Now
A magical scenic flight taking in the dramatic scenery of Mt Aspiring and Fiordland National Parks showcasing some of the area’s largest glaciers. The trip is guaranteed to see at least five major glaciers including Rob Roy, Bonar, Jura, Volta, Dart, Olivine and Donne among others.
This one hour flight travels from Queenstown towards Mt Aspiring, and then down the backbone of the magnificent Southern Alps including an excellent overhead view of Milford Sound and the Milford Track before returning to land in Queenstown.
Flight time is around one hour and flight route is subject to weather.
- MinPrice: $299
- MaxPrice: $420
- Departs daily Adult $420, Child $299 (2 - 12 years), infants free (0 - 2 years) Prices valid from 01 Oct 2022 - 23 September 2023
- On request
- Monday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Tuesday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Wednesday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Thursday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Friday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Saturday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Sunday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Info: Up to 45 passengers
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 45