Milford Sound Fly/Nature Cruise/Fly
$359 - $599 NZDBook Now
A scenic flight combined with a Milford Sound cruise is regularly described as one of the most stunning and most popular half day trip options.
Fly from Queenstown to Milford Sound and experience the dramatic alpine scenery that is Fiordland National Park. The scenic flight offers spectacular views of the Southern Alps and its glaciers, lakes, waterfalls and beech forest. Before boarding your aircraft, your pilot will give a pre-flight briefing, and after departing Queenstown, offer a full commentary as you journey to Milford in comfortable leather seats with uninterrupted views out either side of the aircraft. The 35 minute flight concludes with an over flight of the fiord before landing in Milford Sound. Your pilot will escort you to the Milford Terminal to board a two hour Nature Cruise to experience the natural wonders of Milford Sound discovering unique wildlife, towering waterfalls and the majesty of Mitre Peak, and an onboard Nature Guide offers a personal commentary on the flora and fauna throughout the cruise.
The return flight takes a different route over further magnificent landscapes including the renowned Milford Track and Sutherland Falls before returning to Queenstown.
As flights to Milford Sound are weather dependent, we recommend booking for your first available day in Queenstown so that should weather be unfavourable, you will have maximum flexibility to move your excursion to the following fine weather day.
- MinPrice: $359
- MaxPrice: $599
- 9.30am (includes morning tea) $565 Ad, $359 Ch 11.30am (includes picnic lunch) : $599 Ad, $369 Ch Child 2-12 years, infants 0-2 years fly free
- Monday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Tuesday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Wednesday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Thursday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Friday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Saturday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Sunday: 6.30am - 9.00pm
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Info: Up to 45 passengers
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 45