Routeburn Track Day Hike - Privately Guided
Embrace yourself for the ultimate alpine adventure day hike with breath-taking scenery, majestic peaks, crystal clear waters,native birds and flora & fauna.
The Routeburn Track is one of New Zealand’s nine Great Walks and was named one of the top eleven trails in the world by National Geographic Adventure magazine.
We start our journey leisurely hiking alongside the picturesque Route Burn river before heading up to Bridal Veil Waterfall and a swing bridge then leads us through to the Routeburn Flats. You will learn about the Maori history, bird life, flora and fauna in this remarkable part of New Zealand.
If you are feeling adventurous we can continue hiking through spectacular beech forest up to the Routeburn Falls Hut. Discover the cascading waterfalls and take in epic views of the Routeburn Flats and the Humboldt Mountains.
Alpine Luxury Tours offers a door-to-door service in its fleet of luxury European vehicles including Land Rover Discovery's or Mercedes vans so you travel safely in comfort and style.
Our small team of highly qualified local guides ensure every tour is tailored to suit your interests and abilities.
The family owned and operated business prides itself on its quality travel experiences and environmental practices, recognised by New Zealand tourism's official quality assurance organisation Qualmark with a silver rating.
- Includes hotel return transfers, private guide and private vehicle. Additional: Picnic Lunch
- We offer return hotel transfers in Queenstown
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, November, December, October
- Group Info: We can offer private tours for groups of up to 19 people in 3 vehicles.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 19