Queenstown & Central Otago Wine Tour - Privately Guided Full Day
Experience the stunning wines from both the Bannockburn and Gibbston wine regions of Central Otago which are famed for its Pinot Noir.
Take a scenic drive through the rugged Kawarau gorge to Bannockburn in the heart of the Central Otago wine region. Immerse your senses a wine tasting at one of Bannockburn’s top wineries or cellar doors.
Savour wine at the Cellar Door of Mt Difficulty, perched high on famed Felton Road. Experience dining at their Winery Restaurant, showcasing local cuisine with dramatic views overlooking Lake Dunstan and the Cromwell basin.
Journey back towards the Gibbston wine region, also known as the ‘Valley of the Vines’ to experience more world class Pinot Noir at some of the best wineries and cellar doors. Discover the essence of our Central Otago wines.
We can also customise the Queenstown & Central Otago Wine Tour to create the perfect day specifically designed for you, your family or group to incorporate your interests.
Our small team of highly qualified local guides ensure every tour is tailored to suit your interests and abilities.
The family owned and operated business prides itself on its quality travel experiences and environmental practices, recognised by New Zealand tourism's official quality assurance organisation Qualmark with a silver rating.
- Includes hotel return transfers, wine tastings, private guide and private vehicle. Additional: Lunch (various options based on your preference).
- Includes hotel return transfers
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: We can offer private tours for groups of up to 19 however it will be in 3 vehicles.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 19