Queenstown Wine & Cardrona Distillery Tour Full day
Combine stunning wine from Gibbston, known as ‘Valley of the Vines’ with artisan spirits from the Southern Alps.
Take a scenic drive up over the Crown Range with incredible views looking back towards the Remarkables and Lake Wakatipu before we carry on through the Cardrona valley.
Journey through the working distillery, housing the very best in copper stills, discover the secrets to Cardrona’s artisan spirits, step inside their barrel house and finish with a tutored tasting at the Cardrona Distillery.
Immerse yourself in the Gibbston wine region, experience world class Pinot Noir at some of the best wineries and cellar doors. Discover the essence of our Central Otago wines and Southern Alps spirits.
We can also customise the Queenstown Wine & Cardrona Distillery Tour to create the perfect day specifically designed for you, your family or group to incorporate your interests.
Our small team of highly qualified local guides ensure every tour is tailored to suit your interests and abilities.
The family owned and operated business prides itself on its quality travel experiences and environmental practices, recognised by New Zealand tourism's official quality assurance organisation Qualmark with a silver rating.
- Includes hotel return transfers, wine tastings, Cardrona Distillery Tour, private guide and private vehicle. Additional: Lunch (various options)
- Includes hotel return transfers
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: We can offer private tours for groups of up to 19 people in 3 vehicles.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 19